Search This Blog

Sunday 3 April 2011

Egg White Omelettes

I first tried Provence on my 41st birthday. That year, I decided to treat myself, on my own, to a fancy dinner and Provence (West 10th location) was highly recommended by my neighbour. It was also the first time I tried Bouillabaisse. Ten years later, I still recall that meal fondly and have been back to both locations several times.

The same neighbour recommended brunch at Provence Yaletown location today. This was the first time I tried it for brunch, and it was disappointing.

Does this look like an egg whites omelette or a microwaveable scrambled eggs? It sure looked and tasted more like the latter. 


I think it is time go back to Paul's Place and Omelettry on Granville and feature what an excellent egg whites omelette could be.


Provence Mediterranean Grill                                              Provence Marinaside
4473 W. 10th                                                                     1177 Marinaside Crescent
Vancouver, BC


No comments: