Search This Blog

Friday 1 June 2012

Business Lunch aux Tableaux

A basket of hot baguette comes to your table as soon as you are seated at Tableaux Bar Bistro.

Tucked at the end of Melville street, this elegant French bistro is probably the only classy business lunch restaurant west of Thurlow Street.

Despite its hidden location, the place seems to be always packed and reservations are a must.

Daily specials are great. So are the sandwiches. Limited lunch menu but always something interesting to try.

I opted for lamb shank and risotto. 

The lamb was nicely cooked and had enough meat to feed a hungry guy. Risotto had squash in it and a tasty broth.

And I just could not resist the side of fries.



A very filling and fulfilling lunch indeed, I am glad my guest chose the bistro.

PS: This is not my first visit to Tableau; nor would it be the last. Specially those of you working close by who owe me a lunch or two.



Tableau Bar Bistro
1181 Melville Street
Vancouver, BC


Tableau Bar Bistro on Urbanspoon


No comments: