Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Magic Carpet On To Mongolia

15 hours after leaving Afghanistan, the magic carpet made it to Mongolia right in time for lunch.

Robson Mongolian BBQ is definitely the best Mongolian grill kind of place I tried.

For $7.59, you fill up the bowl with meats, veggies and sauce - this is where my quest for variety kicked in and I designed my own sauce. 




My secret sauce included:
- 2 Tbs curry
- 1 Tbs lemon honey
- 1 Tbs ginger
- 2 Tbs peanut sauce




You'd think the above will make a nice combo, but I won't recommend you follow it, it was a bit on the tasteless side. I should have listened to my lunch colleagues and followed one of their proven combination. But for $7.59, including soup and salad, this was still a tasty, quick and fun lunch.






Robson Mongolian BBQ
1234 Robson St.
Vancouver, BC
604-899-1583

No comments: