Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Restaurant & A Café

I discovered a restaurant and a café. Yesterday I wrote about the restaurant (click Here to read). Today I write about the café.

Trees Organic Café just recently opened a new location on Arbutus & 10th, and a nice location it is.

Their claim to fame is their coffees and cheese cakes. And they seem to deliver on both.

A pleasant vibe, lots of light, calm ambiance and good service all together under one roof.

You add a huge variety of cheese cakes and you head into a very sweet afternoon.


I had a sampler of the New York Cheesecake and the Maple Walnut cheese cake. I am coming back for a piece of the latter.

Yes, I can see how they are voted Vancouver's best.





Trees Organic Coffee & Roasting House
2655 Arbutus Street
Vancouver, BC
www.treescoffee.com

Trees Organic Coffee & Roasting House on Urbanspoon


No comments: