Search This Blog

Thursday 13 June 2013

Wacky Night

Pasta sauce on the fly? Maybe

Or is it somerville kitchen playing in the kitchen? More like it.

There is nothing in the house to cook. The jardin is still trying to grow. The tomato will sit there for days to come. Oh what to eat on this wacky night.

But look, there are all those year old chard waiting for their fate (and time to pluck out to make space for new crops)

And it is decided. Let's pluck the chard and see what to add it to. 


The food treasure hunt continued. Chick peas are still dry and. I'm down to a Tbsp of lentils. I don't feel like rice.

There! A full unopened quinoa soup ready to add water (and chard) to the package.


Unfortunately I ate so much that I forgot to take a picture of the end product.

Instead, I'm going to make you melt of jealousy looking at the first freshly picked jardin strawberries; 



served in the white and creamy glamour they deserve.


It is wacky thursday after all....

No comments: