Search This Blog

Thursday 22 August 2013

A Wacky Truck

On probably our last hot summer day, I was arrested by the most interesting food truck I have come across in the city - The Juice Truck.

Yes, a watermelon coloured truck that sells only fresh juices and smoothies.

You cannot miss it if you are roaming Gastown with the buzz on the street created by those operating the truck.

They knew their regular customers, they engaged their new customers - I felt like hanging out at a street party while waiting for my drink.


The options are many. 

The Almost Chocolate (Banana blended with medjool dates, almond butter, raw cacao, raw maca & almond milk) caught my eye.

But the last time I had maca, I was on a high that lasted all night, so I decided to stick to something more basic for today.

Next in line was The Banana Beet (Beet blended with strawberry, spinach, avocado, banana, ginger, raw vanilla & almond milk).

But hidden under their counter was the day's special - that was irresistible!


Keep up the great work The Juice Truck; why don't you drive up to Main Street on the weekends...


The Juice Truck
Corner of Abbott & Water Street
Vancouver, BC

The Juice Truck on Urbanspoon

No comments: