Search This Blog

Thursday 19 June 2014

Wacky Assistant

You are probably wondering how I started showing up in every blog post the last two days (See Vegetarian Recipe 1 & Vegetarian Recipe 2).

Well, I am the smart Catsess and I sneaked my pictures into those posts. 

How can a cat blog you ask? 

Look at me staring you in the eyes. I am not being cute, I am downloading knowledge from your brains.

Learning how to blog took almost a year of spying and learning as master worked.


Sitting in my box under the desk did not give me a good view of how this silver sheet with a munched apple on it worked.

So I had to get closer to the action.

The attempt to pretend I am a cushion failed miserably since master decided to lay back and stare at this small silver sheet.

The next step was to be incognito.

Leaving a drawer open gave me a few hours of learning to blog while I merged nicely with the white envelopes.

That gave me the idea of pretending I am an envelope forgotten in the to do basket.

So I watched and watched and now I sneak in at night into the silver sheet and sneak myself into the blog.




You don't believe me, do you? Well check out my cute picture in tomorrow's blog.

No comments: