Search This Blog

Saturday 7 February 2015

Sweet Regina

Despite the negative two digit freezing temperatures in Regina, it is always a sweet visit. And what sweetened it further this time was a gift of Regina sweets from Koko Patisserie.


Les petits gateaux were rich, fresh, tasty and melting in my mouth, all covered with all sorts of chocolate ganache frosting.

 
After eating the perishables, a non-perishable package was sent home with me with barks and chocolates. That was very sweet of you Regina.


And here I am blogging and enjoying a glass of milk with a Koko artisan caramel chocolate and thinking how much I seem to enjoy those Regina trips despite the bad weather - it is all about the sweet people I always meet ... and their sweets.


Koko Patisserie
1205 Broad Street
Regina, Saskatchewan

Koko Patisserie on Urbanspoon

No comments: