Search This Blog

Monday 20 April 2015

Visitors Welcomed

All visitors are welcomed, but some more than others.

Like those who come over with one suitcase out of which half the content are goodies for somerville kitchen.

So what do we have here?

Kuwaiti Darabeel. What are Darabeel I don't know, nor would I know until I open this box.

But instant Arabic coffee mix with cardamom is one I have not tried, but know exactly how it will come out (and cannot wait to try it).


Very fancy cookies looking like truffles. These are going to go with a very special tea one special afternoon.

But the highlight are the Easter Cookies that I missed terribly this Easter.


Date bites are small cookies filled with dates and orange bites. I am melting one in my mouth as I write.

And finally, this colourful snack is a mood uplifter - coloured sweetened dried chickpeas!


Thank you ya helweh! Diet on hold...

No comments: