Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2016

Bufala

Bufala
5395 West Boulevard
Vancouver, BC

Bufala Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I tried Bufala this summer. I have been back at least twice. In my opinion Bufala is one of the best of Kerrisdale's dining options. Just look at this presentation.


While the Italian Burrata is as beautiful in the mouth as it is on the plate, Bufala excels in its pizzas. The pesto and ricotta with pine nuts is a must try. 


I believe this is the Finocchiona (Bufala, please correct me if I got it wrong) with Fennel Sausage, Castelvetrano Olives, Caramelized Onions, Provolone, Marinara (yes, the menu reads like a beautiful ancient roman poetry).


Bufala is definitely worth the trip to Kerrisdale (and while talking about reading, when in Kerrisdale, don't miss out on a visit to Hager Books at 2176 West 41st avenue; the sweetest smallest independently owned bookstore in the city).







No comments: