Search This Blog

Monday 1 February 2016

Mamajoun, Please Come To Vancouver


Mamajoun
209 Ellesmere Rd., Unit 206
Scarborough, Ont.

Mamajoun Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


I was impressed with this Armenian Pizzeria before I walked in just based on its name.  I Lahmajoun, I gathered, is the name of the delicious spicy Armenian thin and light crusted meat pizzas. Mama is mother. 


As soon as I walked in, I was dazzled with the cleanliness of the place and the friendliness of the welcome. I was salivating when the baker (I think he was the owner) walked out with the trays of freshly baked Lahmajoun.


Their menu goes beyond meat. The Manakeesh are the best I tasted in Canada. A cheese or spinach toppings options are also available.


You see Mamajoun, I travel to Lebanon twice a year to eat Manakeesh every day for 15 days. I think I alone can keep a Vancouver Mamajoun busy enough.


No comments: