This is a very easy recipe that I learned from a special wonderful one. It is quick to make and goes well over mashed potatoes. Perfect for a weekday dinner after a busy day.
- Use a large frying pan or wok.
- Fry some leak or onions in vegetable oil.
- Add chunks of chicken breast and fry until lightly brown, season with salt/pepper.
- Add the different vegetables you have on hand - carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, broccoli, celery - you got the picture. Fry until somewhat tender.
- Add a can of cream of chicken soup and half of the same can worth of water, milk or a mix of both.
- Bring to a boil until sauce thickens.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill and serve.