Search This Blog

Monday 9 May 2011

Happy Purrday To Me - By Guest Correspondent Cats

I turn 12 today and my human threw me birthday purrty. Yes, purrty with foods and something human call Anita Cake.

But what I really wants is to be a famous blogger like my buddy Mr. Puddy Puddy and  Everyday Mr. Puddy blog.

Human not agree to this, but I roll, look cute, give love bites, and human say, okay, okay, right your own blog and I take a break today. Love my human.

Human is smart too. He knows cats makes cuter tummy rolls for women so human invites all women to party. All women smell intruder cats. One smells strong jazzy cats, one smells mummy cats, daughter cats and daughter daughter cats.

My favoryte is one smells two beautiful woman cats purrrrr.

Women go outside and lite fire. I say too dirty outside, come back. They listen not to me. I follow and it muddy everywhere in gardin. Silly humans, I go back in. If cats can dirty floor with cats tinee pawws, humans make big messs with humans big pawws.

Human all forget cats. It my birthday cats says but no one listens. Cats tells human womans I friends with womans cats on BookFace, my BookFace is somerville cats and have 158 friends, more than human ones.

I show my blog chat du jardin but human just purrty and think about orange cats cake they hunger for. 

I lets them have cakes but want first to try. Anita thinks cats eat carrots, she has no wikipedia to check. 

But Anita smart with fluffy white light cream and butters and scheese all over cakes.

But what best thing about my purrday purrty? Makes my naighbour Blotchy jealous, look at picture down how jealous Blotchy looks outside mine window.... hehe if you not hiss on me me invite you for purrty, next year...

 

But my BookFace friends like me and no hiss at me. They send me lots of purrday wishes. See what BookFace friends sent cats.
..../\„,„./\
...( =';'= )
.../*♥♥*\
.(.|.|..|.|.)
(,,(,,).(,,),) ♥*¨*♥ ❤ ♥*¨* ░H░A░P░P░Y░ *¨*♥ ❤ ♥*¨*
...............░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ *¨*♥ ❤ ♥*¨*
 Thank you Guest Correspondent Cats.

Happy Birthday Herr (a.k.a. Cats, Cat Satoul, Crazies)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.