Search This Blog

Sunday 16 December 2012

Brunch at Trafiq

Everyone raves about Trafiq's baked goods and I couldn't agree more - they are very fine artisan bakers indeed.

But don't underestimate Trafiq as a hangout for a weekend brunch.

Many delicious sandwich options, not to mention quiches, making it a way more interesting option than the eggs dishes everywhere else.

I opted for the breakfast sandwich - a plain omelette with vegetables on a freshly baked bun - fresh, tasty, healthy and filling.

Enjoyed it thoroughly with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. 

Why have I not thought of Trafiq as a brunch option before, I don't know; but you are now on top of the list for my next brunch.


And who knows, with a weekend night menu, Trafiq may pop up as a great option for a casual dinner out.

More on Trafiq at 'Let Me Introduce You To Trafiq'

Trafiq Café & Bakery
4216 Main Street
Vancouver, BC


Trafiq Café & Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments: