Search This Blog

Saturday 26 January 2013

Now This Is A Dinner Party

When a dinner party starts with this, how could it not be the most fun I have had at a dinner party.

Fancy drinks with Pisco Capel Vodka, egg whites and endless other fancy ingredients to kick off the evening.


The theme was Indian.
 
After we munched on some Indian appetizers, the aroma of the main dish took over.

It's the Bengali beef dish simmering.

Packed with spices and onions, topped with pine nuts and pistachio, greens and kafeer, no wonder I went for seconds (or was it thirds).

But wait, one of the hosts is an excellent baker.


Yes, a delicious home made chocolate beets cake with home made icing was served.

After I whined for sprinklies, I got my piece marked.

Thank you GaK and cute cat for a lovely dinner and evening.

 

No comments: