Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 February 2013

After A Long Working Day...

... Replacement Chef offered to make dinner.

I was a bit concerned though when the first thing that came out of grocery bags was laundry detergent.

But then vegetables, chicken, tortellini and all sorts of cans started coming out of those bags (a sigh of relief on my part).

At the beginning, dinner-in-the making appeared to be very healthy (more greens after my new breakfast routine - yay).

Garlic (a whole bulb) and lots of onions were being melted in butter, vegetables added to them. 

It looked like a piece of art by my favourite artist in the city.


The promise of a healthy meal started regressing as the cream of chicken soup and sour cream were poured in. It was replaced by a promise of a delicious hearty meal - exactly what I was craving after a long working day.

Chicken, lemon, dill, and I was drooling; specially knowing it will be served over cheese tortellini.


What a wonderful treat - thank you Replacement Chef!


No comments: