Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 February 2013

What Does Social House Means Anyways?

I have not heard of Browns Social House until I was asked to meet a potential client for lunch there.

And little did I know that there are 10 locations in the city alone, not to mention Dawson Creek, Victoria and ... Regina.

So what did I think of Browns Social House beyond the red chandelier?

Once I got over how unsuccessfully their servers were trying to pretend they are JOEY's, I started wondering about the obsession of the place with blackened chicken.


I should have tried a blackened chicken dish to make this article more interesting - what was I thinking?

Instead I ordered the Tahitian Tuna Healthy Social Bowl. 


Average to good I'd say, ingredients fresh and salad nicely dressed.

Not sure if the tuna cut into hearts was a prelude to Valentine's day, but a cute touch.

The almond rice? OK.


Will I go again you ask? Not unless I have to. 



Brown's Social House 
1908 Rosser Street
North Burnaby, Vancouver

Browns Social House on Urbanspoon 







No comments: