Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Pizza Night

The reason Pizza Nights have not taken place at somerville kitchen recently is that all those big chain pizza delivery places are disappointing - call centres who knows where, expensive, late. But a trip to Urban Spoon found me Ragazzi.


Great website, good selection, polite people on the phone and excellent prices. How could I resist ordering less than three pizzas (did you know that pizzas freeze really well?)

The Margherita was good. A bit too much cheese and oil with the basil baked right into it (but keeping its distinct Margherita taste). 


The Pepperonata was overly salty and oily - did not go down well.


The one I created with ham and pineapple was my favourite - nice cheese flavour to it (wonder what cheese they used or whether I ordered some kind of special cheese and don't remember).


A survey of tasters landed an almost equal preference between my creation and Margherita. Hmmmm, would I order again from Ragazzi


Ragazzi Pizza
2996 East 22nd Avenue
Vancouver, BC
604-433-2235

Ragazzi Pizza Co on Urbanspoon

 

No comments: