Search This Blog

Saturday 20 April 2013

Weekend Chefs - Part 1 of 4

I was so lucky this weekend to have lovely ladies making me dinner every night. And those dinners were so elaborate that each needs two articles to cover. Read on...


My dear lovely neighbour and her dear lovely friend had a beautiful spread waiting; but first refreshment in the form of mango juice and orange soda. 

Now this is what I call a welcome.

The focal point of the dinner were home made chapati, a specialty of my dear lovely neighbour's dear lovely friend visiting us from far away land.

It was simply a treat witnessing the making of chapati.


And once you have the right dough rolled to the perfect thickness, the frying process was a treat to watch as well.

Quickly opening up, turning brown and faraway princess arms soothingly massaging to perfection.


And guests were called to the table. Tune back tomorrow for the menu of what we ate with the chapati.

 

No comments: