Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Welcome to Toronto


With snow waiting for me upon landing in Toronto, it was such a pleasure to walk inside to this sight.

Yes, a major feast of mouloukhia was waiting for me.

The cook is a perfectionist by nature - just see how well organized the pieces of chicken into white and dark meat.

The mouloukhia itself was perfectly cooked and we had the options of onions with vinegar and onions with lemon juice.

I, of course, opted for the lemon juice.


After two plates of mouloukhia, this is what showed up on the table for dessert.


I tried some of this, some of that and none of the rest - I will take some for the plane ride.

What a lovely warm feast and warm company to be able to deal with the below zero temperatures.



Thank you RaM and family.

No comments: