Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 February 2015

My Favourite Curator

The warmth of the lovely owner and curator of Rumour Handcraft Inc. at Regina airport melts the shivers of -24 degrees outside and takes us on a journey of the best of Saskatchewan.

Cat by Sandy Fontaine - cutest hand made glass object that is proudly hanging in my cat room now.


Kara Bemardin Jewelry - Most unique jewelry and best sellers at Rumour. Too bad they don't match my suit.


Cheryl Joyce Evening Bags - Main Street Hipsters, you need to go to Regina for the hippest in women's bags.


Terry Meachem - I just love his work. I have a couple of pieces made of wood, but those miniature flower vases are amazing (what was I thinking, I should have bought one for my valentine).


Susan Alvarez Art - I have seen her earrings, but this painting just made me melt. 


Hilda Izsak long socks - hmmm, I am considering buying a dozen and start wearing them to work. Nice, colourful, warm and trend setting.


And of course food (well, a cookbook that is now on my shelf).


Just email Rumour at rumour@sasktel.net and they will ship anything you want for free across Canada.

Rumour Handcraft Inc.
#15- 5201 Regina Avenue (Inside the airport before security)
Regina, SK

No comments: