Search This Blog

Friday 21 August 2015

A Fresh Look at Rumour

 My regular readers are familiar with my fascination with Regina Airport's Rumour (click HERE for more on Rumour).

But for those who have not read about Rumour, this is a 'store' at the Regina airport that is independently owned by a woman that represents everything that is caring, charming and down-to-earth about Saskatchewan.

The owner also has a keen eye for art. She curates and sells arts, crafts and other items all by Saskatchewan artists and craft makers.

I adore Rumour and look forward to my visits with the lovely owner. But it is very difficult to express in words how happy am I for her move to a bigger, brighter and more prominent location within the airport. 


Congratulations on this move and best of luck. And my readers who live in or pass through Regina, this is a must-visit place. 

Here's the address and below are some tantalizing preview of some of what you may find at Rumour.

Rumour Handcraft Inc.
Regina Airport, Arrival Levels next to luggage pick up
Regina, SK
 












No comments: