Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Wow Indian

Of course my dear lovely neighbour will be part of the international festivities at somerville kitchen.

A major feast prepared for the occasion Bagara Baingan, Chicken Biryani South Indian style, Mango coriander salad.

Bagara Baingan is a not so simple eggplant dish with roasted peanuts, tamarind sauce, onions, poppy seeds, red chilies and ginger.

Luscious looking, lusciously delicious.

Thinking best chicken Biryani is that of Al-Watan, my dear lovely neighbour matched and surpassed it.

Made with her secret 10 spice masala, lots of cloves to intensify the hotness, and all the rest that goes in it.

Mango, tomatoes, onions and cucumbers, marinated with cilantro and a simple dressing was a perfect addition to the feast.

I ate so much my dear lovely neighbour - an exceptional elegant tasty production for which I thank you profoundly.

No comments: