Search This Blog

Saturday 14 September 2013

Another Lily Mae's Brunch

Lily Mae's, you keep seducing me with your brunch (Read THE Brunch Spot in Town). But this Saturday I struck the jackpot.

I was brunching with three other guests. They were all into sharing. And so we shared the best of Lily Mae's brunch features.

This gave us a morning of sweet and savoury treats. The server, also sweet, made us feel welcomed as we lounged for over an hour.

Here's what I sampled today and I recommend every one of those Lily Mae's brunch items (from top to bottom of the table).



The Sunny Day Benedict (with crab and avocado)


The Cardamom and Orange French Toast (with chocolate drizzle)


The Smoked Salmon Benedict (with ricotta/cream cheese)


The Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes (with maple syrup)


Lily Mae's Comfort Café
12 Powell Street
Vancouver, BC
 
Lily Mae's Comfort Café on Urbanspoon 
 

No comments: