Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Blogomania Meets Sushimania

I have heard lots about Sushi Mania on Main Street, but when I was ready to try it, it was already closed for renovations.

I reopened and I tried it - the hype was true. This is a good sushi restaurant.

The place itself is cute, cozy, friendly. The food is tasty, fresh and cheap.

It was more of a salmonmania starting with a selection of nigri sushi - Sockeye salmon, smoked salmon and spicy salmon (which we were warned it was Atlantic salmon as if it is an inferior salmon).


I simply cannot resist those weird combination rolls that many of Vancouver's sushi restaurants are making up these days, including Sushi Mania.

The Love Holic roll has smoked salmon on top of it (told you it was a salmon mania lunch).

The Big Bang roll is topped with seared tuna, another trend at many of Vancouver's sushi restaurants.

And the H.O.T. roll with spicy tuna, which was my favourite.



Sushi Mania
3851 Main Street
Vancouver, BC
604-568-3363

Sushi Mania on Urbanspoon 
 
 

No comments: