Search This Blog

Thursday 17 April 2014

Wacky Blog Post

I tried Chongqing restaurant's downtown location few years ago (Read A New Downtown Lunch Discovery). 

So when I was invited for lunch to their Burnaby location, I was very excited about having their food again.

We put in a lovely order and waited watching the fancy lighting above us.

We were waiting for three dishes when the hot and sour soup arrived looking so exotic. That's when I decided to do my pictures differently and  focus on what's on the plate as opposed to a plate shot.

The picture of the hot and sour soup below gives you the idea. 

At that moment, iPhone battery died. As an unreliable blogger, I did not have my camera with me. 

So my readers, I blame it on being Wacky Thursday. Enjoy the picture and the non story blog post. Sorry


No comments: