Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Still the Best Thai in Town

I've been to Sawasdee Thai Restaurant at least half a dozen times over the past few years.

It continues to impress. Welcoming staff, efficient service, quality food and varied menu is what brings me back (not to mention it is within a convenient location to somerville kitchen).

The Pad Thai is excellent. Last time I tried it with Tamarind sauce which was exceptional and I thought it was better than any tomato based Pad Thai I have had. But that was elsewhere. 

Tonight I tried Sawasdee''s tomato Pad Thai for the first time. It was exceptional.


The other item I never miss out on at Sawadee's is Cho Muang.

Those are purple dumplings with a very unique texture, filling, flavours and colour.

Oh there are so many delicious dishes on the menu that one has to visit Sawasdee every week for a year to cover it all.

Not a bad idea, eh?







Sawasdee Thai
4250 Main Street
Vancouver, BC
Sawasdee Thai on Urbanspoon 

No comments: