Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Dear Peaceful Restaurant

Dear Peaceful Restaurant

I keep on writing you (please click to read my FIRST and SECOND letters), but you still refuse to deliver to my neighbourhood even though I am barely 3 KMs away.

But I always forgive you and come back. I even dragged a friend of mine to introduce her to you. 

She took over the ordering. This meant that I got to try some of my favourites and some new discoveries, which, as usual, are exceptional.

Here's what we had.



The chicken and clear noodle salad was very refreshing, tasty and texturey.


The beef roll was my idea - it was very dainty this time, not as stuffed with beef as usual which allowed us to enjoy the texture of the dough much better.


The Shanghai Stir Noodles were very good, with the secret your tasty home made noodles I think.


And of course, you know I cannot resist the best Xiao-Long Bao buns in the city.



Peaceful Restaurant
43 East 5th
Vancouver, BC

Peaceful Restaurant 和平飯店 (Main) on Urbanspoon

No comments: