Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Not Minami 炙 Again

Why not? As I wrote after my last visit to Minami - I am addicted to Minami.

Despite its limited menu, it seems to always have a surprise waiting for me, if not two.

Today, I discovered that Minami has an outdoor patio; a really pleasant and private outdoor patio in fact.

The other surprise was the Brussels Sprout Chips - I don't know how I missed them.

I think they are simply deep fried Brussels Sprout with spice sea salt, but they are as addictive as their sushi rolls.


The other menu item I love are those non-alcoholic drinks that you design by choosing a soda, a flavour and a juice. I just love them.

Okay, back to the food. As usual, the order revolved around the specialty rolls.

The Sunset Roll with spicy tuna, smoked salmon and topped with a red onion salsa.

The Red Wave Roll with crab and avocado and covered with red tuna and matakeh sauce (whatever it is, it is delicious).

I will be back for sure, sooner than later.




Minami
1118 Mainland Street
Vancouver, BC
 
Minami 炙 on Urbanspoon
 

No comments: