Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Noisy Mountain Flatbread

Rocky Mountain Flatbread on Main always looked appetizing, but for one reason or another, the vibe from the place never tempted me to go in.

And now that I went in, I know what it is about the place that never tempted me.

The 'flatbreads' (a.k.a. pizza) are well done - dough & toppings - and cooked fresh in their on-site oven. 

Nothing to complain about there.

But the service and noise level is not something I want to experience again.


The place encourages kids with all its kid-friendly workshop and menu.

So the ratio of screaming <10 years old to adults is 3 to 1 - all crammed on tables less than 1 foot apart.

Add to this only 3 servers playing the role of hosts, table service, bar service and table cleaning means you are stuck listening to screaming kids longer need to.

Take-out maybe. But not sure I will expose my brain to this pressure again (including figuring out the men's washroom given two different gender neutral signs).


Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co.
4186 Main Street
Vancouver, BC

Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. on Urbanspoon

No comments: