Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 December 2015

The Best Chemistry Experiment Ever

I always hated Chemistry until I met the enthusiastic chemists at Crystals Nitrogen Ice Cream.




The way the experiment works is you choose a flavour and the natural ingredients go into the magic mixer (I chose white chocolate so the base was white chocolate milk but this team has already served 98 flavours so the choices are endless).



Within a couple of minutes, you are transferred into a wonderland of delicious smoke.



And voila, a freshly made white and creamy (and we all know how much I love white and creamy) ice cream magically appears.



Add your topping and enjoy a magical eating experience.



You guys rock. Let me know when you land in Canada!



For catering contact wecater@crystals-icecream.com or visit http://www.crystals-icecream.com/




No comments: