Search This Blog

Thursday 2 February 2012

What I Do At Work

I start my day with a breakfast meeting at Paul's Place Omelettery - 2211 Granville Street in Vancouver, BC. (read more on this lovely place at Mornings With Paul). 

Today I designed my own omelette - Egg whites omelette with smoked salmon, feta cheese, spinach and basil.

It was delicious and enjoyed with my favourite work breakfast companion.


I then spent 35 minutes staring at this beautiful view from the office.


But now it was time for a planning session over Ayoub's Dried Fruit & Nuts Iranian cookies stuffed with pistachio and walnuts. 

I typically buy those individually wrapped at Iranian Food stores (usually at the cash counter).

Ayoub's are a class of their own - they have nicer texture and come in a wider variety of stuffing.


The meeting is running through lunch and we cannot starve team members, so food was delivered right to the meeting room table.


Vietnamese beef spare ribs over vermicelli and salad, drizzled with the sauce and peanuts.


Ate too much, but no time for a nap since another meeting starts in less than 10 minutes.


The rule of this meeting is that the moderator will bring something to munch on. This week's moderator was yours truly, who came prepared with a package of Peeffer-Nusse - addictive German ginger cookies.


And this was the story of what I do at work.

No comments: