Search This Blog

Thursday 8 November 2012

Jardin Ice Wine

Last month I reported how Wacky Jardin Animals attacked my grapes (click Here to read).

But today, as the grape vine leaves turned yellow and are falling off the branches, a surviving grape bunch was discovered.


They were tiny. I tasted one, it was nice and sweet.

And with the temperature at jardin today being below freezing, memories of winery tours discussing making ice wine suddenly came to mind.

So I needed to make an executive decision, should I eat those grapes or should I turn them into home made ice wine?

Working with Wikipidia and home made ice wine recipes, I realized it'll yield a drop of ice wine.


I thoroughly enjoyed my wacky Jardin ice wine quality grapes instead.

1 comment:

~T.E.~ said...

HILARIOUS! I love this one...